New

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Smith

Reaction score
Hello everyone and Happy New Year!! I signed up back in October and finally have the chance to sit down and introduce myself. I have looked around the forum and am really impressed with the knowledge and the willingness to help that is apparent from every member. I am looking forward to increasing my knowledge of pipe smoking and maybe even contributing. I myself have been a pipe smoker for thirty or so years although not full time until just the past few years. My pipe collection numbers around twenty five and my taste in tobaccos seems to lean toward virginias most of the time but I enjoy experimenting and trying new (to me) blends. I even have one of those tubs of Walnut and really enjoy it!

Thanks to all of you for the help you have already been and I look forward to spending a lot of time here.

Mike in Nashville.

Hey Mike, Glad you decided to post, look forward to hearing more from you.
Welcome to the forum.

Yo Mike! Welcome to a great forum with lots of cool folks. What virginias do you favor?

Welcome to the board where all us cool kids hang out. :) It's kinda like the cool kid table, except some of us don't play well with other boards.

Irene Adler":htdy6wjs said:
Welcome to the board where all us cool kids hang out. :) It's kinda like the cool kid table, except some of us don't play well with other boards.
You got that right... :king: