newbie to the forum

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oreodiane

Reaction score
Good Morning,
My name is John, I live in Seminole Florida. II have been smoking pipes for about 50 years. I am rebuilding my collection, since number 2 wife took about 100 and a lot of tobacco.

I like full bent big bowl pipes best also cobs. My latest order was a sample of Lanes 1q and RLP 6. SWr aromatic is a favorite, too.

Any information on buying from E Bay would be helpful.

Have a great day, and keep on puffin. :lol!:

John

Aha! Another connoisseur of SWRA! Love that stuff. Welcome to BoB. (Just curious--was wife #2 a pipe smoker?)

Richard Burley":wi39dqtl said:
Aha! Another connoisseur of SWRA! Love that stuff. Welcome to BoB. (Just curious--was wife #2 a pipe smoker?)
No, the wretch. btw I want to join the corn cob society.

Thank you,

Glad to have you here John! Sorry to hear about the loss of so many of your pipes. May her camel always sleep upwind of her. As far as eBay goes try and stick to reputable sellers when you can. Steve Fallon comes to mind his handle is Pipestud. I'm sure others will chime in with suggestions.

Jim

Welcome! For eBay, I have had very good luck with the following sellers: pipestud (of course), krell81, great-estate-pipes, and shinypipes. Also, the estate deals on smokingpipes.com are very good, if they have something you are interested in.

ak2000":q9hfrebi said:
Welcome! For eBay, I have had very good luck with the following sellers: pipestud (of course), krell81, great-estate-pipes, and shinypipes. Also, the estate deals on smokingpipes.com are very good, if they have something you are interested in.
Yes, this. And also, some very fine estates can be had from Blue Room Briars. I've done some great biz with them and they are very accommodating.

Cheers,

RR

Good afternoon.

I won one pipe on eBay, but not sure what is going on. I paid directly to the seller but no word yet. That has been almost 24 hours ago. He has a store, Much Buy outlet. He also had a large bowl bent that I purchased,, no word on either.

Happy puffin,

John