next years pipe buying

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chksbak

Reaction score
not sure if any one else plans ahead in the pipe buying area, for me i would like to get a birthyear dunhill for my wive and mine. if i can limit my self to only two pipes next year those would be the two i hope to add to the rotation, how about you?

chksbak, Great to see you here. This is going to be (already is) a great place.
In the upcoming year I'd like to add a new to me Castello or two I've also had my eye on Rad Davis and of course Cavicchi.

mdmiller5":qgig3s76 said:
There is a Meerschaum on Altinock's pipe site I've had my eye on for awhile now. I would also like to see if I can find a Castello Poker.

You mentioned John Crosby in another thread. Have you looked over at Gray Fox? He has some nice pipes from many makers listed.

No plans. Just controlled impulse. Sorta like pb behind the wheel. Gotta haves only surface every now and then, like that cupojoes Dunhill grp 5 Shell straight bill with military bit and silver. Had to pass for now. Probably won't last long. If it does, who knows. Depends on the idiosyncrasies of interspousalrelationships and relative humility. :suspect:

:king: tj

Emotigoombas are back!