Quantcast

NH Pipe Smoker here...glad to be aboard!

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Benjamin Button

Reaction score
Greetings! Just signed up and looking forward to increasing my knowledge and getting to know some new folks.

I live in Manchester, NH. I have a beautiful girlfriend (soon to be fiancée, but don't tell her) and we live together with her seven year old boy who I am blessed to be a father figure to. I am a Graphic Designer for a local University and enjoy cars (currently restoring a 1973 Volkswagen Type III Fastback), art, photography, the outdoors and of course, pipe smoking.

I started pipe smoking earlier in 2008 and have enjoyed the hobby inexplicably. I never realized how great of a community is out there and how much of a brotherhood this really is. I'm young in age and in my years as a smoker, but my thirst for knowledge insatiable and I look forward to sharing experiences and gathering all the tips and history along the way.

Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you all soon!

-Adam

jhuggett

Administrator
Council Member
Reaction score
Welcome Adam! Hope you enjoy your time here.

A

Anonymous

Welcome Adam & enjoy the Forum.
(BEWARE THE RUBBER ROOM) :tongue: :affraid: :drunken: :scratch:

Benjamin Button

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind welcome.

I stepped into the Rubber Room for a min...wow. I think I'll be steering clear of there until these elections are over. :affraid:

Thanks again and looking forward to being a part of this community!

Mikem

Reaction score
Welcome to Brothers of Briar Adam. I have a 1973 Super Beetle I've been trying to restore for the last 10 years. Just never enough time :roll: . You'll find this a great place to learn everything pipe related. Be careful about the Rubber Room. You will get your hair singed. :lol!:

Justpipes

Reaction score
Welcome to BoB Adam!

Great folks here, much like a family, sometimes we agree to disagree but at the end of the day we are all brothers!

Trout Bum

Reaction score
Adam,

Welcome to the BOB, home to great people who enjoy the finer things, like briar pipes, fine tobaccos, and kick ass lasagna. A '73 Fastback, eh? Very cool, very cool. Enjoy this site, and send us some picks of your VW project!

SailorJack

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of pipe smoking. Enjoy the ride, as if there is a chance that you will not.

Benjamin Button

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone!

I'll try to get some pics of the Type III up when I start making good progress! It's in the early stages of revival so I'll keep you updated on the progress!

I've been fighting a nasty sinus infection for the past week, so my pipe smoking has been put on hiatus. I can't taste anything so enjoying a pipe seems pointless! Can't wait to be feeling better. I have a lot of tobacco to get working on and these fall days are so perfect for enjoying a pipe.

-Adam

vortex

Reaction score
Wassup Adam. I just joined, too! I finally got it - a cigar forum is for cigar smokers! Welcome, bro.

Steve

Benjamin Button

Reaction score
vortex":5fi9wz59 said:
Wassup Adam. I just joined, too! I finally got it - a cigar forum is for cigar smokers! Welcome, bro.

Steve
I responded in your welcome post, but I'll respond here too! Good to see you over here! I still post mostly in the Pipe Room, but I'm slowly getting more comfortable in the BoB forum!