Nicotene Theological Journal

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Tkach

Reaction score
Some very conservative Presbyterians publish a light-hearted journal about theology. Their findings have been aided by our precious leaf.

That was a true Presbyterian piece of journalism for sure...like the sermons on Sunday. ( yes, I'm a former Presbyterian) :lol:

hobie1dog":39w75o7w said:
That was a true Presbyterian piece of journalism for sure...like the sermons on Sunday. ( yes, I'm a former Presbyterian) :lol:
Haha- I have a friend that describes himself as a "recovering Catholic"....

Yep, growing up and going to Catholic School, they sure brainwashed you into believing in a vengeful God, Hell, Purgatory, no matter what you did, there was a good chance you were going to be judged and the outcome wasn't going to be pretty. :face:

I spent my childhood in fear. :suspect:

I like Presbyterian mixture...that probably doesn't make me a good Presbyterian though...

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:face:

I consider myself a conservative Presbyterian, but I am by no means cocky about it, nor will I look down upon anyone else's theology (catholic or otherwise!).

-mike.

I was a Cumberland Presbyterian Minister for 5 years. And felt compelled to smoke the "Presbyterian" blend....