Night time beverages

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo

Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

With the general anxiety and dread that came with recent happenings, I've been drinking far too much whisky to get to sleep.

I've now sorted the getting to sleep part, but am still drinking way too much booze at night.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good night time drink that is non alcoholic and non caffeinated?

I've got a good decaf tea and some nice jasmine tea but am getting bored with those two.

Also camomile tea is out as it wakes me up.

Thank you,

Tim

I'm not sure if they have it where you are but I like Celestial Seasonings teas at night. They are caffeine free herbal teas and come in a wide variety of flavors.

I'm not sure if they have it where you are but I like Celestial Seasonings teas at night. They are caffeine free herbal teas and come in a wide variety of flavors.
Thanks for that, I looked them up and they have quite a broad range of teas.

Any recomendations? Prefferably not too sweet, I am trying to get to sleep after all.

You could try a Rooibos tea. It’s a non-caffeinated tea and can be blended for a bunch of different flavors. I get mine from Happy Mug.

Thanks DL I'll put in an order for some as well as some rooibos, thanks HS.

I used to drink rooibos a ton when I was a kid, haven't had it in years and I didn't realise it wasn't a caffeinated brew.