Night Train

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathmetal

Reaction score
When I was younger, "Night Train" referred to some hilarious fortified wine that was a good way to end up holding your liver and pleading not guilty.

But this stuff... it comes in cake form, and looks like a delectable granola bar. The taste when it is smoked carries on this idea: it tastes like the best bran muffin or granola bar on the shelf. Sweet, honey/hay, mixed with fruit and nut.

Not totally weak in the "Let's Admit This Is a Drug (And a Fun One, Too)" nicotine department, either... but just very tasty. Hippies, take heed. This is how you make a granola bar. But it's low fiber.

It has been a while since I last smoked any Night Train but as I remember it was a good smoke to end the day with. Plenty of nicotine with enough sweetness to keep me happy. Might have to dig it out of my cellar and enjoy the rest of the jar. :)

AJ

ftrplt":9ap39ekg said:
I'm all out also; but NT is definitely on my "Favorites" Latweed list :) :cheers: FTRPLT
It's been a number of years since I smoked this blend and I didn't realize it contained Latakia.

Night Train is by far my favorite C&D blend. I don't find it heavy in the nic dept though. And it doesn't contain any Latakia -

Cheers,

RR

For C&D's Night Train, Bright Virginia ribbon, bright Virginia flake, Cavendish cut, Virginia grown brown Burley, and Perique are pressed into an old-fashioned crumble cake for a truly satisfying smoking experience.

I didn't think it had any but as I CRS lately I couldn't be sure. Thinking back, I recall the Perique being up in my red zone which is why I gave it up. But I've been enjoying a couple more Perique forward blends lately so it maybe a good time to give this one another go.

Night Train is a nic bomb for me, and I'm practically immune to the stuff! Nope, no Latweed in Night Train either.

RobJ":a1piir8x said:
ftrplt":a1piir8x said:
I'm all out also; but NT is definitely on my "Favorites" Latweed list :) :cheers: FTRPLT
It's been a number of years since I smoked this blend and I didn't realize it contained Latakia.
Pardon my total brain fart :suspect: :suspect: :suspect: I'm thinkin' Engine #99!! Duh!!!!!!! :cheers: FTRPLT

No worries Brother, thanks for the memory trigger.

:cheers:

night_11.jpg

You betcha. :twisted: