No excuses, just compulsions

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZuluCollector

Reaction score
Greg Pease probably won't like it, but I'm going to steal a little thunder from him.

He sent me a pre-release sample of Maltese Falcon which I smoked yesterday and again this morning. I've about run out because Pease is so miserly with the sample sizes he sends me - and I presume others, though I have no way of knowing.

Anyway, this tobacco really made an impression on me. I literally had a nightmare about it. I'm not sure it was brought on by the tobacco or by the unbelievably peppery chicken soup my wife made for dinner last night.

Anyway, I couldn't help but blog about it earlier this morning. If you're interested in reading the review, you can find it here:

www.apassionforpipes.com

No doubt about it, the Internet can be a wonderful place. Information, captivating writing, entertainment all at the touch of a mouse. ZuluCollector, you have a gift with words. And a knack with putting them in a webpage that makes a person crave to read them.

I look forward to the Maltese Falcon.

Carlos

Maltese Falcon does not exist. Maltese Falcon never existed. Maltese Falcon will never exist. It's all a demented illusion perpetrated by :darklord: himself. Designed to seduce and betray.

tj

Looking forward to this blend. It's going to be a very good year....
143610~The-Maltese-Falcon-Posters.jpg

Twin 45's ? Yeah, that's :darklord: . Don't mess with the man.

O be bad!

:king: tj

Hey guys....thanks for the nice words.

I gotta tell ya that this new blend is good.

I just want to know one thing. Why am I not dreaming about Mary Astor?

Is this somehow Greg's fault?

I cannot help but think so.

ZuluCollector":a134likh said:
I just want to know one thing. Why am I not dreaming about Mary Astor?.
Zulu, funny you should mention that, Tj noticed the twin 45s, I never got past Miss Astor...

smokey422":qi3m797k said:
What type of blend is Maltese Falcon?

Smokey
Smokey, it's a blend of Cyprian Latakia, Virginias, and small-leaf orientals. Essentially, it is a Balkan blend.