No Questions Asked

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tj,

I use one finger to type on my keyboard.... my order will be in to you in about a week or so.

:p Paul

:elephant: ,

I've seen pictures of your wall of smiles, member? I also know that you were forced to move YOUR stash down to the basement because you questioned the structural integrity of your home and its ability to support the weight.

insert :donkey: icon here.

thomas james":m3nhanng said:
If anyone finds himself short on tobacco, pm me.
Lets see now, I seem to be low on Balkan Sobranie, Stonehenge flake, Maduro cut cake, Edgeworth slices, Three Nuns, and......... ;)

:lol!: :afro:

thomas james":to5o60n6 said:
Case of Erinmore on it's way.
Oh man! Haven't you heard I've been sick? Whaddaya want me to relapse? :lol!:

MMMmmmm, Erinmore

Beyond generous of you TJ, I may take you up on that since my collection is atomic compared to most of the cellars around here, maybe even smaller than an atom, probably electron like.

:pipe:

thomas james":kvkqgsag said:
Case of Erinmore on it's way.
Too funny, TJ!

JD.... It's hard to base a diagnosis on a picture, so this may not be worth Jack(o-lantern), but it looks like you may simply have a case of oranges. At this time of year in Georgia, we’re accustomed to getting lots of cases of oranges, among other mixed fruits, and most of them seem to come from California and Florida. They only seem to be a nuisance when they try to infect straight people… to whom they just don’t seem to have a-peel… and that seems to be when they make people sick. You’d think the way they’re always trying to lay palms on people, there’d be no shortage of dates for them. Anyway, if you grab one of these cumquats in a head-lock, and squeeze real hard, you should begin to feel better right away. Don’t drink the juice, though… who knows where that stuff’s been.

BTW... great pic... would have made a nice substitute for the "vomit" icon you were searching for the other day.