No Shave November

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
Any other fellas, or lady, participate in this month long festival? I shaved the beard with a one guard this year just so I could participate, seeing as how I usually always have a beard and if I don't have some sort of facial hair I look like I'm about 12 years old. Yes, I do shave my neck, neck beard just itches.

Sorry man, I've had a beard (keep it short) all my adult life so I'm not about to shave ( I hate to shave :x ) just so I can grow it back for No Shave November. Now if you can convince Beebiz to cut off his broom that would be different, ugly I'm sure but different. :p

Yeah, I'm pretty much had facial hair in some form since I could grow facial hair. I just trimmed it up pretty good so I could grow it out big for a little while. I'm pretty sure the beard will be sticking around for quite a while.

Plus Aaron with winter coming on and all, but then you're 4 hours south of me... in the tropics! :D

I tell ya what, after I trimmed the beard it got really cold here for a few days. I figure it's my way of ushering in the cold. Now if the damn thing would just grow back fast all would be well.

Admittedly, this would be better with a picture, but...

I grew the 'stache for Mo-vember. The grow a mustache for "men's health" in November. Normally, I'm just sportin' the chin whiskers, but added the lip hair. Bugged me to death. Made it the whole month, but couldn't take it any longer.

My wife insists I keep a beard. So it is kind of a "No-Shave" Shane's entire married life for me.

The girlfriend really digs the beard so I keep it around. Just trimmed it down for the sole purpose of growing it back out again for Noshavember.

Totally let the beard go...Good thing too, it has been a very cold December here outside Chicago.