no tv 3 days no internet 2 days

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldmansmokingpipe

Reaction score
storms were so bad people without electricity and i was out of tv 3 days and internet 2. just came back on.

I see Speedy pete had another tirade against me edited out by a mod. Seriously not sure why this guy is targeted me - and hope some of you good guys would have commented to the mods and admins that i was not a troll - but who know - anyway - the guys had the audacity to tell me to leave this forum. Many of you have become good friends but upon coming back and seeing his targeting still continue and harass me. I guess he won and i am gone. It was pleasure to all of you who were great people. at this stage in my life it is freakin childish for this guy to keep busting my chops and obviously the admins and mods haven't done much to stop it. You won slow pokey pete.

Take care guys! Have a bowl for me.

Actually we mods did do quite a bit in editing out his posts and closing threads and contacting him to stop or be banned. But hey, if that's not enough for you by all mean please go. Be a lot easier to just turn the both of you off than to listen to the bitching and whining.

Leave if ya want.. Haven't seen a rage quit in sometime..

But if you want to pretend to be a grown up how bought seeking correction for an issue instead of taking your ball and going home???
That crybaby shit fit is older than ancient.

Look.. Go to speedy petes profile and add him to your foes list.. You never have to see him again. See it under the profile pic? It's not hard to do. Just click it and he's gone.

image upload without registration

(speedypete) is a real gentleman and I don't know what was said but, I'm sure there's something going on we don't know about, this is just out of his character to be harassing in any form.
Or am I thinking of someone else. :scratch:

He does a Jekyll & Hyde routine quite often.

Regardless his actions are indefensible and they will stop. Period.
We haven't banned anyone in awhile...

old man, etc. -

I guarantee that if you continue with threads like the one you started here (meaning this one) you will not only succeed in fanning negative flames but eventually get yourself dropped from the site as well. I recommend that you stop responding to him, talking about him, mentioning the threads/posts in question. Period. That is, if you decide to stick around.

If you do follow through with your declaration of departure however... really sorry to see you go. Hate to lose you. Good luck.

I hate to see Norman(old man) go, too. Never had a problem with SpeedyPete or anyone else on here, but I really enjoy Norman and his posts, am sorry to see this.

Don't bemoan his departure until he's actually departing..

No shame in saying "dickhead made me blow a gasket and I kinda didn't really mean to be a wanker there when I might have said something that you, in your world view, took offense or something ruther, how bout we pretend it never happened and go back to being normal"

At which point some mod or admin or whatever will demand 12 lashes, don't worry. I know a guy, that knows a guy,that sorta knows one of the Ruling Elite of BoB,he can probably get it down to two maybe three lashes. It's the best deal you're gonna get,suck it up buttercup.
upload a gif

Lashings??!! I want mine, nothing like a little BDSM to liven things up :twisted:

Fatman":n418vjz3 said:
Lashings??!! I want mine, nothing like a little BDSM to liven things up :twisted:
Showing your true colors, John... I never would have thought :lol!:

Click clack clack, click clack clack, click click clack... That's the sound of me just walking away. Lol

Old Nate":jnyxk2mz said:
Fatman":jnyxk2mz said:
Showing your true colors, John... I never would have thought :lol!:
Hahahahaha, if you saw my Facebook postings, you'd garner a whole new perspective of me :face: