North Carolina pipe & Tobacco Expo

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
Presented by T.A.P.S and to be held on April 8th 2017 from 9:00am to 4:30pm. On the West side of the State Fairgrounds. Admission is $5.00 and last year at the door we were all given a tote by Lane and a tin of Lane Medal of Valor pipe tobacco. At last years show there was plenty of samples ( tobacco, pipe cleaners and even a pipe tool ) being handed out, this year it will be different ( by law no free tobacco samples ) but worth spending a few hours and enjoying some bowls of tobacco with local friends. I'm sure there will be something worth your while for stopping by! Last year my son and I went and I really enjoyed myself. After walking around the show area we sat either at the big table or on the bench seat along the back wall and enjoyed some great conversations with many pipe smokers. I was the guy wearing The Washington Redskins jacket. I believe I had a conversation with Mr Jiminks and did not realize it until a few weeks ago when another brother who was there recently told me. This year my son most likely will not be going and since I have no vehicle as of right now I have a request: I live in Clayton, NC and if there is anybody passing my area headed to the Fairgrounds for the pipe show, would you be able to stop by and pick me up and we can go together. To show my gratitude " Linner ", that's lunch or dinner is on me, what ever food you would enjoy, it's on me. I had a great time last year and hopefully a brother reading this post will be able to pick me up, as long as your not going far out of your way.
Thanks for taking the time to read my request.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Psmith Thanks for the offer, would be a long trip for you from South Korea but well appreciated.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!