nosewarmer fiends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niceguy

Reaction score
So, since I just really started reading here (though I've been registered for awhile) I thought I'd start a thread regarding this subject.

It took me awhile to get used to nosewarmers, though I always loved their style. Nowadays, they're a mainstay. The Castello #10, Peterson Sport pipes (perfect for rough times and pocket abuse), and any number of others litter my rack and see regular use.

Who else here likes stubby pipes? I know there are people out there with pretty epic noseburning collections!

niceguy":8abrejmf said:
So, since I just really started reading here (though I've been registered for awhile) I thought I'd start a thread regarding this subject.

It took me awhile to get used to nosewarmers, though I always loved their style. Nowadays, they're a mainstay. The Castello #10, Peterson Sport pipes (perfect for rough times and pocket abuse), and any number of others litter my rack and see regular use.

Who else here likes stubby pipes? I know there are people out there with pretty epic noseburning collections!
Welcome to BoB and to Club Brucianaso. I have a couple, and like them quite a lot. ;)

-glp

I loooove nosewarmers! I have an antique amberstemmed full bent that is 2 inches long and 3 inch thick and it smokes great!

I'm a big fan of the short pipe. I have two of the Neatpipes Radice chubby billiards and an curious Lobnik whose shape is somewhere between tadpole and Dublin. There's also the Pete #53, a shape I love, but which never seems like a nosewarmer until I'm clenching it... could be I just have a big schnoz.

I hate short pipes. They unfortunately remind me of a piece of my anatomy.