Not been smoking for a while, but look what I scored today!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacher

Reaction score
Today I was at my local smoking hole enjoying a stick and looking at the latest batch of estate pipes and came across one that kept catching my eye, so I had to have it.  It is an Ardor Giove Freehand from 2009

20161010_160917-1901x1069.jpg

20161010_161040-X2.jpg

20161010_160652-X2.jpg

20161010_160942-X2.jpg

I don't know much about this pipe (except that I like it).  Can anyone give me some information on it?

great pipe, Ardor its one of my favorite carvers and Damiano Rovera best friend, I have 12 Ardor and are great smokers

congrats for adquisition, its a great pipe, you enjoy this pipe

its a real beauty

PS you write Ardor Pipe in Google and see more of this pipes

That's truly a nice one sir, I think the stem makes the pipe, love the color. ;)

It is the largest pipe I have ever purchased and the first freehand. I left the pics original size to really show the grain (I think the grains is fabulous). I'm a grain guy and nice grain will get my attention every single time.

Great pipe! I agree with Gus that Ardor makes some good smoking pipes, although I only have one in my collection. Well done!

Wow! The grain is fabulous but that stem is stealing the show. Very nice find congrats.

Jim