Not being able to smoke when you feel fine is killing me.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even' Mike, Back in '90 I was on life support for 6 months, for what I used to drink, booze, vanilla extract, sterno, everything but liquid shoe polish, two years after I put the drink down!, boy when I got out I smoked like a fiend! Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Hate to hear that Mike. Smoking never seems like a high priority until you cant.. I can go days without a smoke but as soon as i land somewhere I am not allowed to smoke the bug hits me hard... hopefully willpower wins out in this battle. I rather enjoy talking to you and would hate for complications to change that.

Be strong Mikey.....Your pipes & tobaccos will wait for you til after your recouperation :x There's nothin' like that fist bowlful after an illness is there? Like hittin' the lottery :lol:

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Hang in there, bro!!!! Don't do anything to hamper your recovery. It takes time to get all that anesthesia out of your system. My first pipe after my surgery a few years ago tasted like crap!!!!!! Your tastebuds are just going to be messed up for a while. "This to shall pass!!!" Pullin' for ya!!!!!!!!!! FTRPLT

As said by a lot of others Mike, we are all pulling for you!!! :cyclops: :sunny: