Notice President Ford smoking a Bowl of Walnut..........

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
at this illustrated gathering of the true American leaders of the 19th, 20th and 21st Centuries.

George W Bush and Richard Nixon are true American leaders? Excuse me while I vomit on my screen :oops:

What, they couldn't fit Bozo the Clown in the picture?

See what smoking Walnut will do to you? :lol:

Obama needs more color, That is him standing behind King George II isn't it?

Actual painting title “Grand Ol’ Gang”. Meaning, Republican Presidents. The artist also did one of the Democrats called "True Blues".

puros_bran":cgy19lge said:
I'd like to see that one.

Ask and you shall receive. :)

2008tr10.jpg

Why no Taft in the GOP one? He's like the Bo Jackson of American politics, and he had an awesome moustache.

And don't say "Not enough paint."

I'm with JUST PIPES on this one................. definitely walnut for sure, I am an expert at spotting! a fine tobacco in an oil painting............ Nice one guys! As a South African I sit back here and I am enjoying the show! I can throw in a couple of clowns from the cabinet back here! Keep em rolling this is very funny gents!

At least you Guys have paintings of your Presidents. Ours change so fast no artist gets time to finish one!

Puff Daddy":bx5itc4k said:
George W Bush and Richard Nixon are true American leaders? Excuse me while I vomit on my screen :oops:

What, they couldn't fit Bozo the Clown in the picture?

See what smoking Walnut will do to you? :lol:
I knew it would get a rise out of someone or two! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for posting the Democrat painting Carlos although in all honesty Truman really should have been in the Republican painting. Also for the record Andrew Jackson was on of the, if not the worst president in American history as far as I am concerned. What he did to my ancestors on the Trail of Tears is unforgivable!

Oh, and Carlos, while President Ford did smoke Field and Stream, Walnut was his favorite tobacco with Field and Stream second according to Richard Carleton Hacker.

You one of those heavily bearded indians JP?

Notice the color of their cards? AND two of the Presidents have the wrong tie on.

puros_bran":ucain46d said:
You one of those heavily bearded indians JP?
That I am PB! My grandfather was full Eastern Band Cherokee but my mother was 100% hazel eyed American, decended from Scotch/English blood.