November Bombing Mission - Toxic Turkey!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":y3j0greq said:
So...let's welcome another new member for this round.

Captain awoodby (I'm gonna call him Al.) please stand and introduce yourself...gents, let's welcome the lad into the fold. And no sheep jokes this time!
Welcome! Don't let BH pull the wool over your eyes!

Hey, welcome to the elite forces of the BoB Rev, glad to have you join up :)

And as for this month, the goose is definitely going to get cooked. Looking forward to it... locked and loaded!

OK lady and gents...let's get this show on the road...

Those that I noticed as having signed in and that have been sent mission orders are as follows. This will be considered the official mission roster. If your name apprears and you did not intend to fly this mission, PM me. If your name does NOT appear and you did intend to fly...PM me. If you have a complaint or problem of any kind...PM Puros Brand. lol

THE LIST

1. scotties22
2. Ocelot55
3. Drums_and_Beer
4. gravel
5. kaiser83
6. taharris
7. Dr. T999
8. i.keenum
9. roogles
10. Simple Man
11. Mozjo 33
12. idbowman
13. Lesath
14. Dave_In_Philly
15. Dreadgerbil
16. SloppyJoeHemingway
17. George Kaplan
18. GrampaGrossbart
19. UberHuberman
20. EC Outlaw
21. Cigar2You
22. the rev
23. tech2576
24. awoodby
25. Blackhorse

If your name is in the above list, you have been sent mission orders. I checked this morning and a number of you still have those orders sitting in my out box...so check your mail you bozos!

Ummm sir, request permission to voice a concern sir

the above mission has not been sent to my message box sir, I have checked twice sir, so, with all due respect, send it again bozo sir

rev

message received

its gonna be ugly sir, some of us may not make it back, but we will take out the target, mark my words, we will take out this target

rev

Techy techy, you spend a day away buying a house and he gets all up in arms.

Orders received.

I am in. I was a little surprised this popped up a little earlier than I thought it would.

And so, the list has been updated. This mission may well outshine the Halloween event!

THE LIST

1. scotties22
2. Ocelot55
3. Drums_and_Beer
4. gravel
5. kaiser83
6. taharris
7. Dr. T999
8. i.keenum
9. roogles
10. Simple Man
11. Mozjo 33
12. idbowman
13. Lesath
14. Dave_In_Philly
15. Dreadgerbil
16. SloppyJoeHemingway
17. George Kaplan
18. GrampaGrossbart
19. UberHuberman
20. EC Outlaw
21. Cigar2You
22. the rev
23. tech2576
24. awoodby
25. christeaux
26. Greyson
27. Blackhorse

In terms of those that participated last round, but have not checked in here, the following have not checked in:

s. ireland
fishfuzz

I'll send each one a PM to poke 'em a little, just to see if they're sleeping...

DONE!

Ahem, I have checked in and responded to orders... please add me to the list. The list is an absolute good. The list is life. All around its margins lies the gulf.

The bomb placement on that turkey black horse is quite suggestive. :p

What could possibly be suggestive about holding the bomb out in front of it's chest? I mean unless you're straining SO HARD to find something suggestive that you'll even take hallucinations.

i.keenum":4qndj0hv said:
I'm with you on this one.....I totally did a double take :lol:

scotties22":0k1xijwn said:
i.keenum":0k1xijwn said:
I'm with you on this one.....I totally did a double take :lol:
Okay y'all are just sick. I thought my mind was always in the gutter but y'all somehow have me beat.