Now comming to an open field near your house

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Rob doesn't see this. :D 

That looks way too much fun. Imagine the damage if you crashed that thing.:shock: 

i.keenum":flsniecn said:
I hope Rob doesn't see this. :D  
I was thinking the same thing,,,,but he's probably ahead of us and already saving for one

Now coming to an open field near your house;
I got a shot gun that says otherwise.

Hey, neat little plane but, keep that noise in someone else's field.

Wish I could be in the full size version flying around like that. What fun that would be. OK Rob tell us you have one in the works. You know you want one and I'd like to see you flying it. BTW you haven't posted any good entertainment for us in a while. What gives?

Thanks for posting this Bub. It was fun to watch. It went well with a pipe of Dark Plug. Very enjoyable. :) 

AJ

There are a fair number of RC enthusiasts in my city, and a couple of places that they gather (they actually own one field), and a few that have RC jets.....expensive toys, and screaming loud, too. Personally, I love the helicopters most, but making a mistake with either can cost a month's wages to fix.

Corrr that's lovely that is, can I have an all chrome one for me burfday next year, can I can I, I really enjoyed watching that, nice share. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Wow! That thing is cool. I wonder how much it cost to use it for that short presentation.

Very, very nice! I imagine Homeland Security would be all over it if someone tried to fly it around here.. Now if it was government drone....