Now eating peanut M&M's

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I can't help myself. These are my favorite candy. Although I'm not supposed to eat much sugar, once in a while I can indulge, and when I do, it's a handful of these. It's almost a comfort food! What's your favorite candy?

Dove Promises, the dark ones. Eat 'em by the bag. Gives me a crapulous hangover exactly like too much alcohol. Don't want to live, etc. I beat myself senseless every time I overindulge, to teach myself a lesson that is never learned.  And Necco wafers. Cheap crap that I love to suck on. But by the time you finish a roll, your tongue will have sort of a fissure on it that hurts. Yes, I'm a moron. And don't even ask me about ice cream.

Dark chocolate. Any kind. And honey is second. In the comb. What a rush!

used to be any thibg but...... i gave up all store bought foods i miss candy tho

heath-10.jpg

I always shake my head when I see the little bars and bags marked "Fun Size." In my opinion, the fun size for M&Ms (plain!) would be the five pound bag.

Second place for me is Milky Way followed by York Or Junior Mints.

Gee thanks. Thankfully, none of these are within reach.

Got to be good toffee or chocolate covered espresso beans. Haven't had either in ages. Looks like I might need to go to the store later lol. Used to love Mars bars back in the day but they seem to have stopped making those....supposedly Snickers Almond is the same but its really not. Not even close. Sigh

Jim

Oh you evil genius you! Why didn't I think of looking online! I know where my tobacco money is going now lol.

Dark chocolate Mounds bars are a tempting treat. I like buying Twix for Halloween, because there are some left over. Gummy bears are good. So are Dots. And what about . . .

Being a diabetic, candy on a regular basis is a no-no but for those hypoglycemic moments ANY dark chocolate will work ! :twisted: :twisted:

Any of the salted dark chocolate on the market will do. Always keep some in the fridge.