NY Pipe Club Article in NY's Daily News!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skaukatt

Reaction score
The New York Pipe Club has enjoyed some great and positive press as a feature article debuted in Monday, May 5, 2014 NY Daily News! Thank you, Jason Silverstein, feature article writer for the New York Daily News, who had the fantastic idea of writing an article about the renewed interest in Pipe Smoking in our fair City.  He took the opportunity to highlight our Club and our wonderful pipe tobacco blends!

Thank you, Jason for your article featuring our New York Pipe Club, our wonderful pipe tobacco blends and our great city!  I also would like to thank Russ Oullette, Dan Silverstone, Bill Roberts and of course Chris McGrath and Pat Felitti of Nat Sherman Tobacconist for all of your cooperation and assistance in making this article possible!  Thanks also go out to all of our Club members for their cooperation with the photographer as well as being so willing to be interviewed by Jason when they both visited us at our March Monthly Meeting, I appreciate it guys!  I enjoyed working with you Jason and hope that you find the time to join us in the future.

The article can be viewed here:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.1777586

Nice article. I sounds like you guys have a great club. Thanks for sharing.  :D