Obama Pipe Auction Ends Tommorrow

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winslow

Reaction score
Heads up boys,P.B.,Justpipes,and whoever.....up for auction is a nice meer of the Pres.
it starts at $44 and ends tommorrow. :shock:

ObamaPipe.jpg

Winslow :twisted:

Wonder what the odds are the winner's gonna smoke the green weed in it ?

:face:

Hey, that would make a great Christmas present for ........................ :twisted: :lol:

It would be the greatest revenge to win it and smoke. The irony of a figural pipe of the president that rammed SCHIP legislation through. :lol:

Someone should stick a big TURD in it and give it to him to smoke! :twisted:

We should buy it and create a new box pass with it. We could take turns coloring it with various tobaccos and remarks. Maybe even turn it into a grafitti pipe-art piece, then mail it to him with a copy of the transcript from the pass :)

JP would probably have to go last or it would be totally blacked with Walnut residue and covered with verses from the worst parts of the book of revelation :lol: It would be done after user #1 :lol:

I wish I could find a Pelosi and Reid Meer to go with it. I've always wanted a Three Stooges collection! :D

Puff Daddy":kzvo0q2n said:
JP would probably have to go last or it would be totally blacked with Walnut residue and covered with verses from the worst parts of the book of revelation :lol: It would be done after user #1 :lol:
I wouldn't be able to take all the glory for myself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are just too many bad jokes waiting to be made here and I can't decide what to go with.