October's spooky bombing mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No reason that you can’t follow and post with the rest of the pilots during the mission. Always glad to hear from you. So...did the cops give you any news as to just how long you’re gonna be locked up? :x

Well it pretty much depends on my behavior and attitude. I’ve been told many times by many different people that both of them are bad on my part. So I may be here awhile. But on the brighter side my wife just dropped off a soap on a rope for me.

Sounds nasty Eggman, keep your chin up old boy.

Orders received here. Sending out the spies to sus things out.

Life has kept me AWOL for a while but I'll hop on this mission if there's still time--I need an excuse to order candy corn in bulk!

Holy Caveties Batman! It’s great to have you join our Halloween festivities Gramps. You do know how to pick ‘em.

Don’t neglect to sign up for Ozzie’s Mystery Thing in another thread. Only pilots flying this month are eligible. That goes for the rest of you lot as well.

Ozzie...can you send our Prodigal Pilot a set of orders, please?

And slaughter a fatted calf if ya got one around there. It seems fitting.

Blackhorse":tg7xd2yj said:
Holy Caveties Batman!  It’s great to have you join our Halloween festivities Gramps.  You do know how to pick ‘em.  

Don’t neglect to sign up for Ozzie’s Mystery Thing in another thread.  Only pilots flying this month are eligible.  That goes for the rest of you lot as well.

Ozzie...can you send our Prodigal Pilot a set of orders, please?  

And slaughter a fatted calf if ya got one around there.  It seems fitting.
Good to be back! Good old Sour Milk recently hit me with a bomb and so of course I need to pay it forward on the BoB. Can't wait to spread around some festive screams--no knocks against xmas, but in my book October's the most wonderful time of the year!

Orders received! Loading up a box of wax lips, stale popcorn balls and bruised apples...

<a href='/u2385' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: GrampaGrossbart'>@GrampaGrossbart</a>":yk0jpvoh said:
Orders received! Loading up a box of wax lips, stale popcorn balls and bruised apples...

OK gents...we’re 100% on ‘orders received’ now. Less than two weeks til B Day.