October's spooky bombing mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<a href='/u1364' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Blackhorse'>@Blackhorse</a>":3ub3hwh2 said:
<a href='/u3651' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Ozark Wizard'>@Ozark Wizard</a>":3ub3hwh2 said:
Excellent! :twisted: We'll need to edit that confirmation list! :cheers:
???
Page three confirmations..

Peanubutter
Fr_Tom
DrT999
Stick

I’ll agree with the good Friar having sent his in.  The other three stated they had either sent their pkg to the PO (peanubutter) or were about to submit data.  Package and data are not the same..plus...When they say they have actually sent the data they’ll be recorded as such.

<a href='/u1364' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Blackhorse'>@Blackhorse</a>":ne4lfwqo said:
I’ll agree with the good Friar having sent his in.  The other three stated they had either sent their pkg to the PO (peanubutter) or were about to submit data.  Package and data are not the same..plus...When they say they have actually sent the data they’ll be recorded as such.

"sent" :lol!:

My spooky payload is ready to go but I’m waiting until tomorrow to launch. Will transmit coordinates as soon as the bat is airborne!

<a href='/u1364' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Blackhorse'>@Blackhorse</a>":mg7frtou said:
Oh, hang on... confusion over HQs. Resent to HQ Bravo Hotel.

<a href='/u3473' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Stick'>@Stick</a>":q7owrpjs said:
<a href='/u1364' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Blackhorse'>@Blackhorse</a>":q7owrpjs said:
Oh, hang on... confusion over HQs.  Resent to HQ Bravo Hotel.
I don't believe there would EVER be confusion here :affraid:

<a href='/u3651' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Ozark Wizard'>@Ozark Wizard</a>":u7t791mt said:
You had it right Stick. Tracking info was sent correctly. No worries.
Hey Wiz. Understood.

So...just a typical horrific Halloween kerfuffle.

Yet another mission saved from the side of a mountain by Ozzie the great and wonderful. Pay no attention to that horse behind the curtain. 8)

My bat is in the air! Sitting back to celebrate another successful launch with some seasonally appropriate jams and a big bowl of Endless Void.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0vVU7MyK9fQ" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Watchin’ Game Seven of the Series. Shaking my head at the fan in the bleachers that took a homer in the chest rather than drop the Bud Light he had in each hand...and now it’s a national commercial. God Bless America.

<a href='/u1364' rel='nofollow' title='Viewing profile: Blackhorse'>@Blackhorse</a>":6s4952c7 said:
Watchin’ Game Seven of the Series.  Shaking my head at the fan in the bleachers that took a homer in the chest rather than drop the Bud Light he had in each hand...and now it’s a national commercial.  God Bless America.

That's hilarious! :lol!: