October's spooky bombing mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome bombing run pilots. I believe y’all smoked him out for sure.

eggman":o31m53cu said:
Blackhorse":o31m53cu said:
Watchin’ Game Seven of the Series.  Shaking my head at the fan in the bleachers that took a homer in the chest rather than drop the Bud Light he had in each hand...and now it’s a national commercial.  God Bless America.
I don’t blame him at all. Have you priced a beer at the ball park lateLy? The last one I bought a couple years ago was $8 a bottle

With the ticket to the game easily going for more than a grand I bet the brewskis were more than that!

The Chaplain squints to spot the target in the distance. He taps the fuel gauge to get the needle to register and confirm he has enough fuel to drop his ordinance and get back to base. The tail wind on the way home will help.

He hums a few verses of "For All the Saints" and decides it is time to recite Matins from memory.

INCOMING!

Fr_Tom":6kurj15y said:
The Chaplain squints to spot the target in the distance. He taps the fuel gauge to get the needle to register and confirm he has enough fuel to drop his ordinance and get back to base. The tail wind on the way home will help.

He hums a few verses of "For All the Saints" and decides it is time to recite Matins from memory.

INCOMING!
Brilliant, Padre!!

Re- trim and coax that kite home...

I forgot to mention, the personal notes were much appreciated as well. Thank you!

Stick":uxkcpe85 said:
Would there be... errr….  a.... errr, special Halloween badge?

Badges...we don’t need no stinking badges!  (Treasure of the Sierra Madre)

Um...I’d be against that move I think. Then there would need to be badges for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Boxing Day, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Guy Fawkes Day, Spring Bank Day, etc., etc., etc.  Of course you can fudge up whatever badge you want and stick it on your signature page. It just wouldn’t be an “official “ one.

Blackhorse":88e0irsa said:
Stick":88e0irsa said:
Would there be... errr….  a.... errr, special Halloween badge?

Badges...we don’t need no stinking badges!  (Treasure of the Sierra Madre)

Um...I’d be against that move I think. Then there would need to be badges for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Boxing Day, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Guy Fawkes Day, Spring Bank Day, etc., etc., etc.  Of course you can fudge up whatever badge you want and stick it on your signature page. It just wouldn’t be an “official “ one.
(‘We don’t need no stinking badges’!! Great scene!)

Oh, ok. I meant like the one we got for last Halloween’s mission, like the one we both have in our signatures...

Maybe put an “X2” after last year’s?

OK...Maybe take a vote? More than 50% is a YEA. Then get someone to do up a badge to post. Then distribute it so all who want it can use it. Thanks for volunteering.

Blackhorse":ozmorbyk said:
Maybe put an “X2” after last year’s?  

OK...Maybe take a vote?  More than 50% is a YEA.  Then get someone to do up a badge to post.  Then distribute it so all who want it can use it.  Thanks for volunteering.
I thought something along these lines...

Sticking with the last year's moon theme, I thought a cowboy silhouetted on a blood red moon so found this on the intraweb…

Not being a whiz at such things, if folks deem it appropriate I would need a steer on how to resize and make available for others. Of course, happy for other suggestions including 'I don't need no stinking badge'!