October's spooky bombing mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when a plan comes together. Excellent work as always, Squadron!

And dig the High Moon badge, Stick, gets my vote!

Blackhorse":s6mwjoqz said:
I love it when their last painful breath is to call “Thank you.” out from under the pile of rubble.

What the hell is Figgy Chai anyway?
Same! And the Figgy Chai is a locally made confection of peanut butter, fruit, and chai tea...uh, or so I’ve heard.

Okay gents...get ready for it.

The November mission...”Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT”...is pending. Be aware and be ready. Hit date will be November 29, a Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. Details and sign up details will be available soon-ish.

Anybody watch the Seahawks game last weekend? A good one fer sure.

Stick":2imsghaz said:
Blackhorse":2imsghaz said:
Maybe put an “X2” after last year’s?  

OK...Maybe take a vote?  More than 50% is a YEA.  Then get someone to do up a badge to post.  Then distribute it so all who want it can use it.  Thanks for volunteering.
I thought something along these lines...

Sticking with the last year's moon theme, I thought a cowboy silhouetted on a blood red moon so found this on the intraweb…

Not being a whiz at such things, if folks deem it appropriate I would need a steer on how to resize and make available for others.  Of course, happy for other suggestions including 'I don't need no stinking badge'!
I rather like that badge. I'll see if I can figure out how to get it smaller!

Ozark Wizard":va3ep88y said:
Stick":va3ep88y said:
Blackhorse":va3ep88y said:
Maybe put an “X2” after last year’s?  

OK...Maybe take a vote?  More than 50% is a YEA.  Then get someone to do up a badge to post.  Then distribute it so all who want it can use it.  Thanks for volunteering.
I thought something along these lines...

Sticking with the last year's moon theme, I thought a cowboy silhouetted on a blood red moon so found this on the intraweb…

Not being a whiz at such things, if folks deem it appropriate I would need a steer on how to resize and make available for others.  Of course, happy for other suggestions including 'I don't need no stinking badge'!
I rather like that badge. I'll see if I can figure out how to get it smaller!
Nice one Wiz.  I've lightened it up a bit which I think will look better:

Blackhorse":hzzw9qrv said:
So how do you get it smaller?  I can copy the text related to the image and paste that on the signature page of my profile...but I forget how to get it small.
If I’ve got it right, I think I’ve saved it at the correct size so it should just be a case of clicking on the image and copying the info into your signature. Looks like DL has squared it away...

RR, Sourmilk, DL,

Any of you fine chaps able to give BH a few pointers?

Here a screenshot of what I have typed for the badge. Couldn't just type it here because it would just post the pic lol. Hope it helps

Blackhorse":716p8gzv said:
OK...typed in the suggested text and it worked.  Very good.  Thanks for the help.

Yippie Ki Yea...um, etc.
Bravo!

OK gents. Here’s a link to the November mission. You’ll be sorry if you miss this one.

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t38482-ten-thousand-tons-of-thanksgiving-tnt-the-november-mission