Off Topic of Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I just picked up a couple of wicked rings by this cat- Tony Creed- one is a destiny man, and the other is a riff man.

I left it up to him which one- but on one of them he's going to carve the initials SPQR on the forehead.

www.tonycreed.com

If you're into neat solid silver or solid gold jewelry this is a hell of a talented dude. I think I'm going to have him do a bracelet for me next.

Call me conservative, a McCainian or whatever... we've been trying everything to discourage our grandson from getting into skulls and the like. Doesn't appeal to me... but the again. I'm no longer upwardly mobile... more, lounge on the soft chair and wait for the mormons to ring the doorbell.

;) Paul

I like some of the cross rings, but he could venture into some different style crosses.

PipeBrew":n0u1v1x9 said:
I like some of the cross rings, but he could venture into some different style crosses.
Ask him, he does custom all the time. Allot of what you see in the "other" category from skulls is custom work.

He caters to the Biker/Goth/Punk crowd but does very nice work. Even when I was in the biker lifestyle I didn't care for the skull paraphernalia. I have one of the celtic bands like the one in the Pierce Brosnan photo that my wife bought me as a wedding band. Very good craftsmanship.

Justpipes":ygp25pyg said:
He caters to the Biker/Goth/Punk crowd but does very nice work. Even when I was in the biker lifestyle I didn't care for the skull paraphernalia. I have one of the celtic bands like the one in the Pierce Brosnan photo that my wife bought me as a wedding band. Very good craftsmanship.
I am neither biker, nor goth, nor punk and I admire his work.

Ian Minton":ic3itebc said:
PipeBrew":ic3itebc said:
Ask him, he does custom all the time. Allot of what you see in the "other" category from skulls is custom work.
I didn't study the site extensively, but I will have to go back and check it out again now. I'll definitely check out his custom work prices.