Official August BOB Bombing Run ::: Back To School

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh boy.... :shock::affraid: .. no wonder I can't get ahold of my wife on the phone..... :lol!:

Highjack # 26:

It would be a really good idea (if someone isn't doing it already...in which case...never mind) to put a link to next month's bombing thread here on this thread. That way, instead of having to stumble onto it by chance the current squadron players would be alerted to the fact that a new game is afoot.

So, I arrived home to be greeted by yet another crater. Apparently the mail service thought my house was in Disney Land. It is aften like a caroon around here, but alas, it isn't that fun. LOL DrumsandBeer was kind enough to send some goodies, such as 1 tin erinmore flake, 1 tin GLP Odyssey, 1 tin of Sutliff Taste of Autumn, and a nice size baggie of C&D Epiphany. All of which are on my To-Try list.

Thank you all again for bombing the heck out of me. It is a wonderful gesture and much appreciated.

I am looking forward to next month's bombing run so that we can give some other poor sap the devastation he or she so much deserves.

DrumsAndBeer":v6m5i6vs said:
Did you enjoy this smackdown as much as I did? Well here's a link to next month's mission...

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t28322-official-september-bob-bombing-thread-labor-of-love#384795
I missed the notification on this. My deepest apologies. Reported for duty late in the new thread. Eager to get my second mission under my belt.

Blackhorse":glz6b6ac said:
JuanM -

Did you sign in over on the other thread? That's the ticket!
Yeah, I did both just now trying to make it unmissable.

d4klutz":88x339pd said:
Pics of the bombs actually landing....  I'm 6'4" tall  for scale.

20140830_103214-X2.jpg

More pics to follow soon..... Stay tuned for breaking news!
Don't look now, but there is a cat on your car.