Officially Sanctioned Trading Post Extension Thread - SNUFF

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
OK - here it is. We'll give it a try.

This is an officially sanctioned trading post extension thread. The same guidelines apply here as on the full Trading Post. It is a snuff and related items only thread.

Please just post your want to sell/trade, want to buy items and keep follow-up chit chat off here. The whole point is being able to follow this kind of topic easily...but if user comments result in twenty plus posts per day that send out email reminders, then it becomes an unwanted burden and will be dropped.

As per usual, offers, questions, etc. should be done via PM.

As per usual, please edit the first line in your list to indicate if something is sold, etc.

Thanks.

Selling all my snuff.  The list is on google (link below).   Pick and choose as you'd like.  Or take everything remaining for $100 (shipping included).

All gone. Thanks!

If anyone has any de Kralingse gingerbread snuff I'd love to buy or trade for it.

Out of all the snuffs I've had this is by far and away my favorite, and I guess they don't make it anymore.... :(

SOLD

Want to trade or sell for Viking Dark, Peach, Blonde, Brown, Thor's Hammer, or Spear.
Prices plus usps shipping priority mail
Not listed anywhere else

Wilson's of Sharrow $3 each
Best SP 25g sealed
Ani Extra 25g sealed
Super Cool 25g sealed
Jockey Club 25g sealed
New Royal George 25g sealed
SP 100 25g sealed
Extra Cool 25g sealed
Cool Plus 25g sealed
S.M. 25g sealed**SOLD**
SM 500 25g sealed

Silver Dollar $2each
Medicated 5g sealed
Cinnamon 5g sealed**SOLD**

Thanks for your consideration
Jim

Dang!  I forgot to order three that I intended to get. Anyone have these just sitting around gathering dust...but in fresh condition? Want to sell or trade for something?

Any sizes of any of these are OK.

Looking for three F.U.B.A.R. snuffs to buy or trade for.

Any size. Will consider small size multiples.

FUBAR RnR
FUBAR SNAFU Medicated
FUBAR Medic
Also...
Dholakia Medicated No. 10

Must be fresh.

PM me.