OK, whodunnit?....... Bombed!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puff Daddy, your work here is a big part of what makes BoB the wonderful place it is. I'm not surprised someone had you in their crosshairs!  :cheers: 

mejoshee":394kyoe9 said:
What're you gonna enjoy in your Pete?
Was up early this morning with a cup of the very good coffee and a half bowl of GH & co Broken Scotch Cake in the new Peterson. About to repeat that performance here in a minute, full bowl this time (had time constraints this AM). The pipe smokes very nicely  8) 

Bluefisher":394kyoe9 said:
Puff Daddy, your work here is a big part of what makes BoB the wonderful place it is. I'm not surprised someone had you in their crosshairs!  :cheers: 
Thanks for that  :)

OK, I do believe I've been selected, a hit has been put out on me.

image62.jpg

I hope your wife was sitting down when you walked in with that!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 

Well, I'm off the hook with her now, that's for sure  :lol:  she knows I didn't buy all that, I'm not quite that crazy  :affraid: 

The details of the assault: https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t26587p45-surviving-the-winter-wasteland-february-bombing-run#360261