Old Gifts.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Sitting here smoking, halfway preparing a Sunday School lesson.. Got to thinking.

The Bible, the rug, the pipe, the tobacco, the ashtray, the bullet tamper, and even the little book mark are all gifts I've received at various points from BoBers. I can remember where everything but the book mark came from. You guys are in my day to day life, and I do appreciate you.

Gimme%2Ba%2Bhug.gif

:heart:

Cheers,

RR

I was once told "You never know how many peoples lives you touch, now quit hitting your sister before I touch your ass with my belt".

All gifts from the heart.

That's cracking that Peeb. It's nice when your possessions have a story attached as they'll have so much more meaning. I have to say that most of my tropicciana would fall into this category which is why they're such a pleasure to use.

Good on you mate.

Spiritualness is inherent in everything around you as well as within.  Respecting the Quality of things one learns to appreciate the subtlety in the item or even or what have you.  These things are lost these days with so-called modern life and all the technology and consumerism.  Living a more simple life creates peace and reverence for all.  Tough to do when certain tools and things aid us - but trying to keep it down and a Zen less means more is very special and one slows one's life down to enjoy it and appreciate all that is here and now.