Old Joe Krantz White Label

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyPete

Reaction score
I've been smoking OJK for a number of years now and I like it a lot.

I've been made aware of the other Joe's as well now, never knew they existed.

I've ordered 4oz of the White Label, still waiting for it.

Can anyone give me some idea of what it's like, please?

I smoked a few bowls a while back that a friend brought over. I noticed this blend had white ribbon cut tobacco in it. It had that Plum/Rasin taste which was very enjoyable. Where Old Joe Krantz is a good smoke from time to time, this White Label could be a very pleasant all day smoke. Nice room note with a pleasant after taste, as I remember.
Hope you enjoy once you smoke a few bowls.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

SpeedyPete":z7945j0k said:

Here's my review:
The white and dark burleys offer a bit of earth and nuts, some toastiness, a little molasses and bitter cocoa, and a slight sharp, woody rough note. They form the base of the blend. The grassy, citrusy Virginia flake plays a support role. The unsweetened black cavendish chips in with a little smoothing sugar. The raisiny, plumy, spicy perique is an important condiment that you notice in every puff. The taste and strength levels are a little closer to medium than they are to mild. No chance of bite, and has no harshness. The nic-hit is a mite closer to mild than it is to medium. Burns cool and clean at a moderate pace with fairly consistent, sweet, slightly savory flavor. Leaves little moisture in the bowl, and requires an average number of relights. Has a pleasant, short lived after taste. Is an all day smoke if you choose. Three and a half stars out of four.

Lonecoyote":cbdq2f7l said:
I smoked a few bowls a while back that a friend brought over. I noticed this blend had  white ribbon cut tobacco in it. It had that Plum/Rasin taste which was very enjoyable. Where Old Joe Krantz is a good smoke from time to time, this White Label could be a very pleasant all day smoke. Nice room note with a pleasant after taste, as I remember.
Hope you enjoy once you smoke a few bowls.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
I thank you, my brother !

JimInks":ah1zzve1 said:
SpeedyPete":ah1zzve1 said:

Here's my review:
The white and dark burleys offer a bit of earth and nuts, some toastiness, a little molasses and bitter cocoa, and a slight sharp, woody rough note. They form the base of the blend. The grassy, citrusy Virginia flake plays a support role. The unsweetened black cavendish chips in with a little smoothing sugar. The raisiny, plumy, spicy perique is an important condiment that you notice in every puff. The taste and strength levels are a little closer to medium than they are to mild. No chance of bite, and has no harshness. The nic-hit is a mite closer to mild than it is to medium. Burns cool and clean at a moderate pace with fairly consistent, sweet, slightly savory flavor. Leaves little moisture in the bowl, and requires an average number of relights. Has a pleasant, short lived after taste. Is an all day smoke if you choose. Three and a half stars out of four.
Thanks Jim, much appreciated. I'm looking forward to smoking this baccy