Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch

Reaction score
As most of you already know, Pat and Phil Morgan are now selling the Forever Stems designed to fit Missouri Meerschaum pipes. Here is the link for the new website where you can purchase the Forever Stems, which are scheduled to be available around the 1st of August 2015.

http://oldlogcabinpipeworks.com/

Impressive looking building! Seriously, I intend to get a few (more). Love cobs, and these enhance the hell out of them. The fact that they cost more than the pipe is an irrelevancy, at least to this reprobate.

Very cool. I really need to pick up some Forever Stems for my Cobs.

Looks like a murder shack to me. Nice to see someone will be keeping up the business.

Thanks Dutch. I'm ready to order as soon as they're rolling.

Jevverrett":4caag3q6 said:
Looks like a murder shack to me. Nice to see someone will be keeping up the business.
:lol: Still waiting. Hope they didn't run into wasps or some dang thing.

Still waiting for the site to get active. Any idea when this will happen? :twisted:

monbla256":tycb3cmn said:
Still waiting for the site to get active. Any idea when this will happen? :twisted:
Michael, you can contact Marilyn at the e-mail below, and I'm sure she can give you an idea. She might even be able to take your order before the Forever Stem site becomes active. I dunno.......

[email protected]

Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we rake them over the coals before they even get a chance to open! You can all chime in, and then blame the entire thread on me, because I am the one who suggested it. It will be good therapy for everyone involved, and no one will have to pay anything out of pocket for an actual therapist. :|

Dutch":fy3vpqsq said:
...and then blame the entire thread on me :|
Better idea:

image11.jpg

Dutch":5ptfr3o7 said:
Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we rake them over the coals before they even get a chance to open! You can all chime in, and then blame the entire thread on me, because I am the one who suggested it. It will be good therapy for everyone involved, and no one will have to pay anything out of pocket for an actual therapist. :|
This seems to be a bit of an overreaction. :?:

eklektos44":q1ao37ju said:
Dutch":q1ao37ju said:
This seems to be a bit of an overreaction. :?:
I've been here awhile, and know how it develops. It starts just like a girl at a frat party having a few beers, and before you know it, everyone is piling on.