Oldies but goodies

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2027

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
So I swapped back to cigars for awhile and now swinging back to my pipe rack.   There are some really great cigars on the market right now that will likely disappear thanks to the FDA so smoke'em while you got'em.  So as I swing back and puff on Hal O' Wynd mixed with perique I decided to take inventory of my tobacco stash.   Oy . . . I'm going to have some fun :D :D

50g CAO Black 2012
2oz Captain Earle's Ten Russians 2012
100g Comoy's Cask #4 Stand Fast Navy 2013
2oz C&D Bayou Morning 2012
2oz C&D Engine 99 2012
50g Dunhill London Mixture 2013
50g Dunhill My Mixture 965 2013
50g Dunhill Nightcap from 2013 (5 tins)
50g Dunhill Royal Yacht 2013
50g Dunhill Standard Mixture 2013
2oz G.L. Pease Haddo's Delight 2012
2oz G.L. Pease Lagonda 2013
2oz G.L. Pease Quiet Nights 2012
2oz G.L. Pease Triple Play 2013
100g McClelland Frog Morton on the Town 2013 (2 tins)
50g Ole Shenandoah Bootlegged (Barrel No. 76) 2013
50g Peterson Irish Flake 2013
50g Peterson Old Dubln 2013
50g Peterson Perfect Plug 2013
50g Peterson University Flake 2013
50g Escudo Navy Deluxe 2013
Seattle Pipe Club Missippi River 2013 (2 pint jars full)
Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding 2013 (1 pint jar full)
50g Stanwell Fruit & Vanilla 2013
50g Sutliff Alexander Bridge 2012
50g Sutliff Field Master 2012
50g Wessex Campaign 2013

Geoff you've got some fine tasting tobacco in your stash. It should provide you with many hours of pleasure however in looking over your list I suddenly realized there's a serious problem that requires your immediate attention.  You desperately need more blends and you need to increase the volume of the blends you already have on hand.  You know if tobacco suddenly became unavailable you'd be caught short. Somehow the TAD bug hasn't bitten you lately. I think I read somewhere that all members were required to maintain a stash with at least 50 pounds plus at least 100 tins of choice tobacco. You best get to it. I'd hate for the "stash" police come by and issue you a citation. :lol!:

AJ

AJ":2awh9lyo said:
Geoff you've got some fine tasting tobacco in your stash. It should provide you with many hours of pleasure however in looking over your list I suddenly realized there's a serious problem that requires your immediate attention.  You desperately need more blends and you need to increase the volume of the blends you already have on hand.  You know if tobacco suddenly became unavailable you'd be caught short. Somehow the TAD bug hasn't bitten you lately. I think I read somewhere that all members were required to maintain a stash with at least 50 pounds plus at least 100 tins of choice tobacco. You best get to it. I'd hate for the "stash" police come by and issue you a citation. :lol!:

AJ
Looka here at AJ the enabler! :lol:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":bf98bwh7 said:
Looka here at AJ the enabler! :lol:

Cheers,

RR
Who me? Nah, I just don't want to see a fellow Tarheel get caught short sometime after queen hillary has her coronation in January of next year. There will be no end to the plague of lost personal liberties that wench will bring about. :evil:

AJ