Ole Dawg got me......Good

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
I had posted about Tsuge pipes a few weeks ago, just curious about the brand. Jim offered to send me an unsmoked sample, after fighting with him a bit over his price (free)I agreed.
Well when I got home friday the Mrs handed me a box, we were heading to my Grandma's house 4 hrs away so I stuck it in the back of the van and off we went. When we got there I unloaded the van, got settled in and opened the box, 3 open tins of baccy, No pipe. I wanted to email him and ask if he had got the box's mixed up but granny doesnt have a puter and she lives so far in the sticks theres no coverage on the ole cell. No Internet, No way to ask. Well Pops came over on saterday and eyeballed one of the tins, he asked if he could have a pipefull, well I figured 'why not' a missing bowl wont hurt anyone if it was a mistake, and I could make it up with something else. Well he goes and pops the top off and whats inside? A Tsuge pipe...LOL... the look of confusion on our faces must have been priceless, Pops thought we hit the 'gold ticket' like in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'..

Nice pipe friend, Thanks!

Ol' Dawg got me good on my birthday. Said he was going to send me a sample of Cumberland and throw in a couple of other samples. What arrived was a box filled with stuff... it was enough to be used for a box pass. Plus a really cool handmade tamper. I've been meaning to post about it. He's a truly generous guy.

PB,

I tried to warn you that it wasn't my usual packing job. LOL Hope you enjoyed the samples and pipe too.

Jim

I'm really enjoying the Scottish Cake, its the only VA on the truck this week. I never would have bought,guess I have to now. :D :D :D