OMG it’s TRUE! White Chocolate Snickers!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I bought one. If you like white, this one is to die for.

117F38A7-184C-4E60-9825-30D78F51C14A.png

The lone laundromat in town had a candy bar machine that sold bars for $.25. It was an old milling town, and this laundromat was at the bottom of a huge hill in the river valley, so I didn't go to the bottom often, but I would make special trips because they were the only place in our tiny downtown that had Zero bars. I don't even know what the makeup of that bar was, but I sure do remember loving them. I'd definitely give a white Snickers a go.

Maybe we should change your name to Zero Marx! Heh, heh. I love Zero bars too.

“The ZERO candy bar, introduced in 1920, is a candy bar composed of a combination of caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered with a layer of white chocolate fudge. Its outwardly white color — an unusual color for a candy bar — has become its trademark.”

So…almond nougat & white fudge plus caramel and peanuts. What’s not to like?

67B585BD-C152-4E5E-91A2-863BE43A1D02.jpeg

Why have you done this to me @Blackhorse ?!!!
Ahhh…you live too far off any beaten path to find one in a store. Figured you were safe.

BTW: you yokels know that you can buy these AND Zero bars from Amazon…right?

OH! BTW: you guys did know that there’s a white chocolate TWIX Cookie Bat too…right?

14DCF800-403D-471A-9E1E-5A3FFAF3E747.jpeg

No white Snickers to be found anywhere around here. Think I saw it a while ago at the local Walgreens but they don't carry it now. Maybe it was a trial run to check interest? No white Twixt either. Although they did have white Kit Kat so bought one of those to try. Will report back on that later. Frankly I don't hold out much hope since Kit Kat went downhill when they started using HFCS instead of cane sugar. JMHO .

I used to like white chocolate but the real stuff was made from natural materials and what passes for white chocolate these days are just chemicals and taste as such. So ya, I'm a snob.

And please keep the semi-political comments to yourself no matter how witty you think you are.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude said:
And please keep the semi-political comments to yourself no matter how witty you think you are.

From Wikipedia:

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is a term that refers to awareness of issues that concern social justice and racial justice.[4] It is sometimes used in the African-American Vernacular English expression stay woke. Woke resurfaced in 2014, during the Black Lives Matter movement, as a label for vigilance and activism concerning racial inequalities[5] and other social disparities such as discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community, women, immigrants and other marginalized populations.[6]
Woke has also been the subject of right-wing memes, ironic usage and criticism[7] to the point where for some progressive political activists it is now considered an offensive term used to denigrate those campaigning against racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination.
[8]

I also was at ??? until I looked up the word.

Last edited:
Tried the white chocolate Kit Kat and didn't care for it. They use vanillin for a flavoring which is an artificial ingredient that resembles vanilla. Obvious to me anyway and something I find off-putting. I've come to recognize it in artificial vanilla flavorings.

So once again call me a snob but I prefer to get my white chocolate fix solely through pure unadulterated cocoa butter.

Cheers,

RR

White chocolate just doesn't do it for me. I tried the Snickers and didn't care for it. Have you tried the white chocolate Reeses peanut butter cups?
That's a no go for me also. Blah, yuk.

I finally found one. I liked it pretty good, probably better than any other snickers (not my favorite candy bar in the first place though)