one more for the road

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
Had a chance to get one more done while I was at home. Thanks for looking.

Best Regards,

Richard

Richard, very well designed. The twist to the briar is outstanding. Made for another friend or your smoking pleasure?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":n0n1jbbh said:
Richard, very well designed. The twist to the briar is outstanding. Made for another friend or your smoking pleasure?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Thank you brother, No didn't make this one of any one person I just had the briar and a little bamboo left and wanted to play.

Best Regards,
Richard

Richard, with your playing around you created a beautiful pipe!! A true Artisan indeed :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now that is a great pipe! I could see the owner of that one just sitting there admiring it and forgetting to smoke it because they're lost in the beauty of it. Well done indeed especially for one you were just playing around in making.

Jim

Though I'm not a big fan of the Cutty shape, I LIKE THAT ONE !!! Damn fine piece of work dude !! :twisted: :twisted:

Lonecoyote":80ucpoqv said:
Richard, with your playing around you created a beautiful pipe!! A true Artisan indeed :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Thank you brother that means a lot to me, it was indeed a fun pipe to make.

Regards,
Richard

monbla256":jsc28dr2 said:
Though I'm not a big fan of the Cutty shape, I LIKE THAT ONE !!! Damn fine piece of work dude !! :twisted: :twisted:
Thank you Brother Mombla I have only made a couple cutty shaped pipes and didn't have a cutty shape in mind when I made this one just playing around before I knew it there it was.

Best Regards, Richard

I really like this one Richard, unique in design and graceful.

Cartaphilus":v3eulb7j said:
I really like this one Richard, unique in design and graceful.

Thank you brother Cartaphilus for the kind words. It was a lot of fun making looking forward to getting back home in May and having a little more fun.

Best Regards,
Richard