One small step..............

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Well, so it begins.......

Westminster, Mass., is proposing to ban all tobacco and related products in their town. Here is the link:

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/09/massachusetts-town-weighs-nations-1st-tobacco-ban/20990919/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5-news%7Cdl8%7Csec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D560425

Meanwhile pressure is growing on the home front regarding my pipe tobacco "obsession", and the rest of the household has gone to "Vaping" their nicotine due to the house rule I imposed restricting smoking to outdoors rather than in the house. I think the onset of winter has a bearing on this. As much as I enjoy my sci-fi, I cannot see me packing around a vial of nicotine and flavor infused propylene glycol and hoping my battery doesn't go dead before I have access to a USB port. Maybe I'm getting old fashioned and boorish in my golden years. Maybe I get enough PG from the aromatics I stuff into a few of my pipes. I just don't know..........

We will have to smoke indoors and have an expensive smoke eater machine to eliminate the odor coming out the exhaust fan in the room. That way the neighbors won't turn us in and end up in jail.