Operation: Capricious Destiny

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zjgilbert":oquwf634 said:
:drool: That's gotta be one of the nicest looking pipes I've ever seen. Congrats!
Wait! I thought you hated me now!? :lol:

Those pictures, nor any of the other pictures I have drooled over on here, do this pipe justice!

You have to see and hold it to really know.

Niiiice. Thanks Tech, it looks great. Mark really does not disappoint does he.

Absolutley not! I am going to send him a thank you email in a bit and thank him for helping out with this.

tech2576":03bm78zo said:
zjgilbert":03bm78zo said:
:drool: That's gotta be one of the nicest looking pipes I've ever seen. Congrats!
Wait! I thought you hated me now!? :lol:

Those pictures, nor any of the other pictures I have drooled over on here, do this pipe justice!

You have to see and hold it to really know.
I still hate you...just in a nice sort of way lol.

How well does she clench? At 3oz I imagine it's a bit heavy to be biting down on for any extended period of time.

Greyson, you should have known I was gonna add that to my sig.......I fly my colors proudly. Even if they are for losing :lol:

Ok, I promised some better pictures of Capricious but I ran low on time. this not up to my usual standards but ...

looks good Tech!

Anyone heard from Todd? He should have got his by now too

zjgilbert":f82ynu1a said:
How well does she clench? At 3oz I imagine it's a bit heavy to be biting down on for any extended period of time.
yeah it is a little heavy for that. I'm not much of a clencher so it makes no difference to me.

I got word that Todd received his pipe too, hopefully we might be seeing his prize on display soon!

My prize arrived today just as I was leaving -- a clay pipe, quite interesting. I'll try and get a good photo of it this weekend

My little clay pipe arrived today as well - now to figure out how to smoke the thing!

20121011.jpg

Fishfuzz":ub7fre61 said:
My little clay pipe arrived today as well - now to figure out how to smoke the thing!

20121011.jpg
If it's like my other clay, make certain you don't touch the bowl while smoking it!