Operation: Capricious Destiny

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confusion is the spice of life........wait a minute that's not right. I must be confused :lol:

UberHuberMan":1lbp66ze said:
Also confused. Also in if there's still room.
So, we have a bunch of people volunteering for a mysterious mission where we have no idea what we're doing.

Sounds pretty normal :face:

My apologies commander. I really have to switch over to nyquil instead of the dayquil. I always end up with foot in mouth disease when I take the non drowsy junk. Best of luck to all on this new mission.

Jim

Greyson":u59up3ym said:
And my knolege of this is fuzzy, but I thought US military radio protocol was for the *name*six designation to be reserved for the commander of that unit? It might only be Marines, or only Vietnam era... or I might have made it up entirely. Who knows!
Nope, you're 100% correct! "Six" or "Actual" is radio-speak for commander of a unit. ;)

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

I do not really understand what this is so if someone could explain it please.

yup, I'm working on the initiation ceramony brownies and kool aid now :lol:

scotties22":j3673kgy said:
yup, I'm working on the initiation ceramony brownies and kool aid now :lol:
Time to don the Nike shoes, lay in bunks and wait for Hale-Bopp!

Don't forget your white robe and to shave your head......

I'm sure this is going to be tons of fun....whatever Greyson has in mind.

@christeaux I can give you a short overview which might help, sorry if I mention obvious stuff: Every month as part of the community-in-action programmes, Blackhorse organises an event where a randomly chosen BoB member gets gifts sent to them by everyone who has signed up to take part. These are called bombing missions, the participants are wryly referred to as bombers or the bombing wing ect, with Blackhorse organising and coordinating as the commander. So that's regular monthly missions. This however, is a special mission only for those members of the bombing wing who volunteer for it - whereas a normal mission could hit and victimise any member of BoB, this one will be a little different.

I cant give more specific details on the mission at the moment as there are time sensitive factors and other issues which prevent me from elaborating at this point. As much as the mystery might annoy people, its killing me! I'm horrible at keeping secrets...

@Simple Man I believe on my last national survey I filled in my religion as 'Jedi'. So you're waaaay off base there. Oh wait...

@scotties22 Could you make a cyanide flavoured one that I can keep on the side? I may need it...

No problem. What's your favorite flavor??? Grape, Black Cherry....Fruit Punch??