Operation: Capricious Destiny

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greyson

Reaction score
Operation: Capricious Destiny

fightersandcrew.jpg

Gentlemen, Ladies.

It is my privilege and pleasure to offer you a place in the flight line of a new kind of community-in-action activity; our first interactive BoB bombing campaign! Sign-ups are available to all current and recently active bomber personnel. Space is limited to 25 pilots, and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. The deadline for signups will be September 30th. As this is such a long range Op, if anyone needs to pull out just let me know and I'll adjust the roster up to the deadline. After the deadline there will be no new pilots added.

You do not need to worry about finding 'another bomb' to deploy as there is no outlay required. If you sign up - and I hope you do - all that we need is a commitment to be able to send a PM once a day in the campaign period (estimated to be five to eight days), currently planned to begin on October 7th.

Due to the mechanics and logistics of this operation, I cannot take on more than 25 pilots, or give an exact end time. When the squadron has been finalised on September 30th, I will be able to disclose full details and the reasons should become clear.

This mission is special, and it is intended to be a thank-you to the members of the BoB bomber wing that make this community such a friendly and exceptional place to call home. Whatever your personal outcome in the campaign, I hope you enjoy it. I won’t say more at the moment, but if you miss this, you may kick yourself later.

Please indicate your sign-up below and not by PM, as that would give me a headache. If you have a lucky number (1-20) please specify it in your post and I will assign you that callsign if it is available – though 'six' is reserved for our commander.

Thank you for your time. As you were.
Greyson

briefingboardspecial9.jpg
EDIT: Edited for clarity and roster updates

I haven't been able to join in regular bombings, but I should be able to PM and play. I wanna see what you have going on, Commander Greyson.

Sign me up for number 7, that way I get plane number of 13. :twisted:

Figures. I was late. See why I need plane 13? (no luck--gambling town resident) :lol:

Screw it, Bobcat20 it is, plane 36. She's a good bird.

8)

:scratch: Confused but willing to give this a shot; any number is fine

"T"

Whew, updated to here... Ah damn I'll get you on in a sec Fishfuzz!

@BH I think the wing might object if you didn't take a turn to be on the receiving side of the equation for once, of course you can have a slot. And my knolege of this is fuzzy, but I thought US military radio protocol was for the *name*six designation to be reserved for the commander of that unit? It might only be Marines, or only Vietnam era... or I might have made it up entirely. Who knows!