Operation Groundhog Run::::February BOB Bombing Thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suspense is killing me! You know, we never really do recon at HQ. Maybe the target is overseas? Perhaps paragliding in Uruguay?

As all good stories should start out: So, no shit...there I was...

Just having a productive, but very busy day at work today. Busy enough to get stuck there a little late, which was disappointing, because I wanted to make it to the post office before they closed to pick up a book I was expecting today. I hemmed and hawed about whether or not I was still going to drop by on my way home. I decided, what the heck, maybe I was lucky enough to have them drop it in a locker. No book to be found, but if this is any indication of what is lurking in the shadows for me tomorrow, I'm done for! :shock:

2016-02bombed.jpg

nismo270r":035pg791 said:

Just having a productive, but very busy day at work today. Busy enough to get stuck there a little late, which was disappointing, because I wanted to make it to the post office before they closed to pick up a book I was expecting today. I hemmed and hawed about whether or not I was still going to drop by on my way home. I decided, what the heck, maybe I was lucky enough to have them drop it in a locker. No book to be found, but if this is any indication of what is lurking in the shadows for me tomorrow, I'm done for! :shock:

2016-02bombed.jpg

There must a shortage of those notices now. . . .

nismo270r":cftcvrd6 said:

2016-02bombed.jpg
Um, yeah, KABOOM!!!!! :face: :cheers:

I have confirmation for 7:15 this morning. I love it when the target gets blindsided haha

Fr_Tom":mu7d1yul said:
So when does the PO open anyway?
Well, I think they had a hard time opening up the doors this morning trying to step over the rubble. Thankfully, they're familiar with our crazy ways and knew exactly what had happened. One of the ladies even remarked, "Looks like they got you this month!" :lol:
They had to bring out a gurney for the destruction!  :affraid:

2016-02bombed1.jpg

I'll have a full damage report after I limp back home today!