Opinions Wanted

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own one Pietenpauw and I know the guy who makes them. You can buy them with confidence, great smokers and very well made. You can also commission a pipe and he will make it exactly the way you want it. Ask Puffer Mark about them !

I suggest that you also take a look at Goussard Pipes. Ask Puffer Mark about them !

Have a Pietenpauw and I'm commissioning another one. So, yeah, I am a big fan of the guy. Do not hesitate buying one of his pipes.

Yup - I have a couple of JP's pipes. They are worth more than they cost, in craftsmanship, design and puffing quality.

hp
les

Weird, I was under the impression that he was no longer making pipes.. :?: :?:

DrumsAndBeer":pz1c4ixl said:
Weird, I was under the impression that he was no longer making pipes.. :?: :?:
From what I understand, he isn't a fulltime pipe maker anymore, but he does add a pipe or two to his site at least once a month.

Jean du Toit is definitely still making pipes!

He never really ever stopped making pipes, he just slowed down on commissions / "Pipe of the Year" projects. He posts pipes regularly on his site and I will also chime in as a proud owner of more than a dozen of his pipes, they are all great smoker and are dollar for dollar, the best deal you will find for a hand crafted pipe!

Hell, I like his pipes so much, my avatar / photo is a Jan Pietenpauw & Son "Dover Rhodie" that Jean had made for me a while back.