Oregon checks in.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello to all. I saw mention of this board over at GFO and thought I would come in and poke around a bit.

I was born and raised here in Oregon and never saw the need to go anywhere else. Been smoking a pipe since 1970 or so and there is no end in sight.

My pipes run the gambit from Kaywoodie to Don Carlos and tobacco is pretty much the same. Prince Albert, Half & Half, and Edgeworth RR are regulars with a variety of English, Balkans, Vapers, and Virginia flakes filling in some gaps. Since I am sure this in here somewhere, I will also fess to the fact that I love the smell of a newly opened tin of any McClelland Virginia. :)

So far the only disappointment I have is not seeing "spell check" in here so cut an old fart some slack in that area. :study:

Welcome to the forum here. Don't worry too much about the spelling. I can't spell worth a damn. When I'm in doubt I put sp? in brackets. Look forward to more posts. :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :affraid:

Thanks for the welcome fellas. Like any new kid on the block I have done way more reading than posting. Looks like a nice place you have here.