"Organizing" my Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canicus61

Reaction score
So, a few weeks ago a good friend gave me several pipe racks, and very nice wall-mount pipe cabinet with Sherlock Holmes etched in its glass door....finally decided to give a try at organizing my collection whish has resided in an old hutch - much to my wife's displeasure. Of course, I 'discovered' I have more pipes than I thought, and while I lost interest in continuing to "organize" them I did take a few pics.....

This first rack contains some Petersons, Savs, Kaywoodies, and some of my favorite "no-name" pipes....

This one is "going to the dogs" - of maybe Rhodesia - A Pete's Christmas 2012 bent Rhody, a Kildare and (I think) a look-alike GBD..and an old favorite Kaywoodie...these are mostly new....and all recently cleaned/reamed where necessary....
This side has a new Nording, an Ewa and LaRocca Meer-lined (only one of which I've smoked so far) a new Blue Riband Bent, and my favorite Sav St. Nick Lovat...smokes great! The little rusticated briar is a no-name billiard that's a vacation/camping staple....
"Stragglers"- Wessex Brigade bent Dublin, and an Iwan Reis Bent Dublin that's one of m favorites.....jury still out on the Chacom Alpina - haven't smoked it in awhile.....
and my Cobs (love 'em!), my no-name churchwarden, and no-name little billiard.....not present for the team pictures were my Iwan Reis natural Canadian, and the Canadian/Dublin Mastro de Paja I recently got......I thought I had only thirty Pipes.....Baccy pics soon (now that I've figured out how to post pics).....

Got some good look'en pipes there sir!  ;) 

They "looked better"when most were stashed away in a drawer (that's why so many need to get in he rotation!) - I'm kinda shocked that I have 45 pipes (at least - think there are some in my office too!)

Must never let the wife figure this out......The "Office of Management and Budget" will never understand PAD or TAD for that matter...

good to hear about the Iwan Ries pipe being a favorite. I have been coveting a handful in the "long shank" drawer at IRC and the house brand pipe is half the price of the other two.

The IRC pipes are excellent, IMHO.....they smoke great, well engineered, and are among my favorites!

Nicely done...I have that same St. Nick Lovat, fantastic choice!