Original Rum and Maple Blend No. 53

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy, FTRPLT. Yeah...it's been a while since I've checked in.

ftrplt":h0bvku8a said:
...I tried it one time and absolutely hated it :cheers: FTRPLT
I'd be interested in knowing when you tried R&M. If what you smoked was the stuff they're selling now, I can relate. I hated it the first time I smoked it, but I jarred it anyway, thinking that maybe some jar time might help it. So far, it hasn't helped at all. The stuff is still pretty nauseating.

BTW, I know what you mean about our departed brethren—specifically Ken (Pipetongue), morleysson, and TJ (thomas james). I wish they were still available too. :cry:

Anyhow, it's good to know that some of us still remember each other. (Howdy RR!) :mrgreen:

newjok12.png

Vito":zotkyq70 said:
Howdy, FTRPLT. Yeah...it's been a while since I've checked in.

ftrplt":zotkyq70 said:
...I tried it one time and absolutely hated it :cheers: FTRPLT
I'd be interested in knowing when you tried R&M. If what you smoked was the stuff they're selling now, I can relate. I hated it the first time I smoked it, but I jarred it anyway, thinking that maybe some jar time might help it. So far, it hasn't helped at all. The stuff is still pretty nauseating.

BTW, I know what you mean about our departed brethren—specifically Ken (Pipetongue), morleysson, and TJ (thomas james). I wish they were still available too. :cry:

Anyhow, it's good to know that some of us still remember each other. (Howdy RR!) :mrgreen:

newjok12.png

Vito...To be honest, I tried R&M way back in the 60's in my early pipe smoking days. It and I did not get along well. I remember it smoking hot & biting like hell!! If trying the original today, we might get along better. I did not get along well with most Burley way back when, while today I love most of the stuff including CH and PA!!!

Again, damn good the hear from you!!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Ah, this takes me back. After initial arrempts with John Rolfe Peach Brandy andMiddleton’s Cherry Blend, I settled on Rum and Maple for a couple of months back in 1964. This was before we underclassmen found out the upperclassmen were smoking a weird tobacco they called English.

Ho ho.