Ouch, my ass hurts.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9CdVTCDdEwI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

PD, it sounds like you suffer from extremitus. If you are going to push yourself you have to have the right equipment. Especially past your 40's. I'm there too. :/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WzEhoyXpqzQ" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Puff Daddy":39dhcrva said:
Got out today before the rain hit (California in March, it's 72 degrees outside and raining right now) and put in a 12 mile ride around Lake Natoma. Took me 1 hour 20 minutes. For an old fart on a cheapo second hand mountain bike on his fourth ride since the Reagan administration, I'll take it as a victory. Made it all the way around, over little hills that were pretty small but felt pretty big, and had a litle left in the tank when I was done. Not as bad as I has feared :) The seat did it's job. It's not perfect, but my ass no longer hurts :cheers:

Congrats PD! Keep at it.

Is pedaling in the rain in flip flops comfortable? That's all I want to know. I mean, I already know there's wine glass holders for bikes, that's pretty cool, I guess.

8)

Kyle Weiss":jayvc09y said:
Is pedaling in the rain in flip flops comfortable? That's all I want to know. I mean, I already know there's wine glass holders for bikes, that's pretty cool, I guess.

8)
Flip flops? How guache of you. They are custom designer summer cycling low profile integrated single strap orthotic footbed platforms. And wine glass holders are for amateurs. The hardcore cyclists use camelback wine systems ;)

Hey, one guy that moved here from Portland had 40oz bottle holders for his bikes... *shrug*

Takes all kinds. :lol: :p

His cycling jersey probably had the Olde English 800 logo on it :drunken:

More it was a "M.A.D.D." jersey...you know, to be...ironic. :|

:lol:

8)

PD, I will look for you my next trip around Lake Natoma. I will look for someone with a pipe streaming smoke. :lol!: