Our 350th Registered Member!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Welcome to BoB's "Old Salt" !!!!

Best,
D.J.

Danish_Pipe_Guy":c7p83zhh said:
Welcome to BoB's "Old Salt" !!!!

Best,
D.J.
Thanks, I registered so I could post a link to "Humistat Tubes " for re-hydrating tobacco. now I can't seem to find the original thread. I stick one of these little guys in a large mouth mason jar if the Bakkie gets too dry.

www.humistat.com/prod01frame.htm

After filling out the registration form and paying my yearly $100.00 membership fee, I thought the fine print said J would re-imburse us $50 when we reached 350 membership :!:

You have a receipt of course? If not, send me $100.00 and I'll promptly return $50.00.

My apology J, that was my subscription to the playboy beach bunny video network for Pipe Smoking Canuks. 8)

Welcome Old Salt, great bunch of people here. I almost joined the Navy way back when, went USAF instead.

Nice try Slow Puffs, and I think Jasons reply was completely approriate. You both make me :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Bd

Never Forget!

Bulldog Bruce":g6yr347n said:
Welcome Old Salt, great bunch of people here. I almost joined the Navy way back when, went USAF instead.

Nice try Slow Puffs, and I think Jasons reply was completely approriate. You both make me :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Bd

Never Forget!
That's ok, An uncle of mine, on my mom's side was a flying weatherman, Made full Bird.
he retired out of Dyess AFB Abilene TX.