Our 40th Anniversary - breakfast order...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Yup. Forty wonderful years with the most wonderful woman ever. But in the time if Covid, things are a bit different re celebrating. It’ll be Door Dash Delivery. VooDoo Doughnuts for breakfast and Sanford’s Steakhouse steak or baby back ribs for dinner.

A few of the fun VooDoo Doughnuts...maple bacon and the voodoo doll. What’s not to like?

A0952C25-7576-4D1B-86B7-F2FE141700FD.jpeg
A2DF0CCC-745C-49D8-89A9-481113D9805F.jpeg

Mmmm maple bacon that sounds pretty good.

Happy anniversary, 40 years is longer than I've been around, congratulations!

The Maple Bacon are KILLER. The VooDoo base (though they also do cake, buttermilk, old fashioned, etc.) is a heavy raised thing...not “air” like most others place do. And then the thick crispy bacon on top of the maple is a thing of cardiac disaster beauty.

And how about the Dirty Old Bastard? Raised yeast doughnut with chocolate frosting, Oreo cookies, and peanut butter. Mmmmmmm!

D7DCF5DF-F9E9-4DE3-806B-CBFAA5CF926D.jpeg

Happy anniversary BH. We were lucky this year on our anniversary in june. In spite of covid, our go to anniversary restaurant was open. Old timey cowboy eatery and saloon, about 20 miles east in Dewey. Think Delmonicos from gunsmoke. Always have the filet mignon, best in Az and probably several other states. And they give you a free mud pie for dessert on anniversaries and BDs.

Happy Anniversary!
My late wife and I would have been married 43 years in June. Had I remained married to my first wife (scary thought) this might have been 50.