Our Best Blend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgtarheel

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble getting your order from Smoker's Haven? Ordered mine a week ago still has not shipped. Wonder what is going on, Know they can't be a week behind in shipping.

If you're relying on tracking, I wouldn't. Better call them, just in case something got lost.

I placed an order with them on the 6th and it arrived today.

it's a SMALL shop so I wouldn't be surprised if they're a bit slow. I'm wondering if they're ever get Krumble Kake ever again.

They were probably busy playing catch up after returning from the Chicago show.

ZeroContent":u7bhabf3 said:
it's a SMALL shop so I wouldn't be surprised if they're a bit slow.  I'm wondering if they're ever get Krumble Kake ever again.
I've talked with Premal about this before. His words were "highly unlikely," if I remember correctly. It was the best of their offerings, but the rest of their stuff are still some of the best stuff around. If you haven't tried their other blends, buy 1 tin of each, sit back, and enjoy.

DrumsAndBeer":jy0cq6le said:
I heard two rumors about Smokers Haven floating around the show, one was that he laid off the shops staff and he was going to run the shop alone. Who knows but they were never very fast at getting things out the door. :shock:

daveinlax":a3jctpka said:
DrumsAndBeer":a3jctpka said:
I heard two rumors about Smokers Haven floating around the show, one was that he laid off the shops staff and he was going to run the shop alone. Who knows but they were never very fast at getting things out the door. :shock:
How many people actually work there? I was in the shop about 4 years ago and it was just him and Bill.

daveinlax":0bu58gmc said:
DrumsAndBeer":0bu58gmc said:
Isn't this where Jesse Jones does refurbishments? And if so, that might explain his recent communications about his situation being in flux..........

:?:

I hasten to add, no one deserves to move forward in the arena of pipe carving and restorations than Jesse. No one at all. He's a way great talent that has yet to be officially discovered. Some of us already know. ;)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

It would be my guess that things must be looking up. The increased availability of blends that have been rare for a number of years would seem to be a good sign.

Brewdude":robd6fx0 said:
Isn't this where Jesse Jones does refurbishments? And if so, that might explain his recent communications about his situation being in flux..........

:?:

I hasten to add, no one deserves to move forward in the arena of pipe carving and restorations than Jesse. No one at all. He's a way great talent that has yet to be officially discovered. Some of us already know.  ;)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR
Yes, and Jesse also carves Chheda pipes as well as his own.

I agree, Jesse carves an excellent pipe.