Oyez, oyez! January 2020 BoB Bombing Misson!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry fellas...my bird was grounded...never made it out of the hangar. Will get ordinance loaded and have this bird in the air by 0900 tomorrow. Will contact HQ once I'm away.

Beagle...out.

Just picked up a sitrep; the RAF is approaching the target. Standing by...

All data models projected arrival over target today...but commo with the flight outta Portland is receiving radio interference.  No information in available yet.  

Always have to be suspicious in situations like this that foul play might be involved.  Electronic surveillance is everywhere.

We may not hear from the target immediately. This intel just in from Blue Room-

It's time for some chicken soup...

Unfortunately for Jesse, illness caught up with him this week and has laid him up on bed rest for a few days.  Trying to keep him out of the workshop was difficult but successful.  Just to share what kind of character our artist in residence is, he took the time to make himself a large batch of chicken soup and then proceeded to selflessly share it with the rest of the staff (the soup, not the illness).  The perks of working at the Blue Room never stop!  He is resting and we hope to see him back to full throttle on Monday.

WHAT? THE WHOLE THING IS A SHAM I TELL YA!  

HE’S HIDING UNDER HIS BED!  HE CAN’T FOOL US!  

Ohhhh.  We’ll get him. Don’t anyone worry about that.

He’s TOAST!

(Don’t forget...BoB cares.)